Full Color Tuck Box
ALL BOXES NOW MANUFACTURED USING 14PT COATED CARD STOCK AND LAMINATED FOR A PROFESSIONAL AND HEAVY DUTY FINISH. Lamination will be either gloss or matte depending on what is currently being used on our laminator. If you would like to request gloss or matte feel free to reach out to us about that and we can approve and get that noted for your order.
*The majority of our tuck boxes are designed for Poker/Bridge size cards ONLY. The 36, 54, 54 slim, 72, 90, and 108 stacked are all designed ONLY for Poker/Bridge cards. The 108/60 double tuck box is designed for larger Tarot sized cards OR two stacks of Poker/Bridge cards. We also have a 36 card Tarot Tuck box, and two different Traditional Tarot card tuck boxes that are not currently listed on the website, however these are available and please reach out to us if you would like those boxes at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have the ability to have custom tuck box dies made so if you would like a tuck box that is not listed or described please feel free to reach out and see if we could get a custom box made for you, such as a square card tuck box.
- Boxes can be whatever artwork you design with no limitations.
- We print multiple boxes on a sheet. The quantity you order is for individual boxes, not sheets of boxes.
- If you are ordering 1 box you only need to design 1 box on the template sheets. If you are ordering more than 1 we ask that you fill out all of the boxes on the template sheets. Most people do the entire sheet regardless, but this is just a small disclaimer that we require the full sheet for larger orders and not for 1 offs.
- Don't forget you can order B&W or Full Color Rules for your decks as well. If you are order a 54 card deck on 12pt or casino and would like to use the 54 slim box there will be no room for a rules sheet or mini rule book. If you would like to add rules please use any of the other NOT slim boxes.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the thickness of the 14pt and Linen card stock options, the recommended box size for your project may vary based on the number of cards in your deck. A deck of 54 cards on 14pt will not fit in the 54 slim stuck box, so the regular 54 card box must be used. Another difference could be if you have a 60 card tuck box and are using 12pt card stock, then the 54 regular tuck box may still work for your order and you will not require the larger box size. Please reach out with any questions about this type of thing and we are more than happy to help or even do some tests to confirm which box is best for you.
Download the design template. When you have set up your artwork to the design template upload your finished template in the upload box on the right.
| 36 Card Tuck Box|| 54 Card Tuck Box|
| || |
| 72 Card Tuck Box|| 108/Tarot Card Tuck Box|
| || |
| SLIM 54 Card Tuck Box|| |
| || |
If the template you are looking for is not shown here or in our template database please reach out to us at email@example.com
NEED HELP DESIGNING YOUR PRINT READY PDF's?
Our design team is top notch and our rates are very affordable!
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for a quote request. Please include as much information about your project as you can.