Finish Size: 2.0" x 3.5" Standard Question Size (Business Card Size)
Customization: Fronts and Backs
Colors: Four Color Printing 4/4
- Linen: Premium linen/embossed playing card stock, measures 12pts thick (300gsm), uncoated linen finish both sides.
- 14pt: Upgraded playing card stock, measures 14pts thick (305gsm), glossy and coated both sides.
- 12pt: Our standard playing card stock, measures 12pts thick (295gsm), glossy and coated both sides.
- Casino Grade and Casino Classic TCG can be made available upon request so please email us for a quote for those stock options. For reference on their descriptions, recommended uses, and an idea of pricing, please explore our Bridge Size Card product.
Custom Playing Card Deck
Question Size (2.0" x 3.5")
High Quality custom full color, full bleed Question Size (2.0" x 3.5") playing card decks from Superior POD. You can put whatever images you like on the deck FACES and/or on the deck BACKS.
We have detailed layout information on our template which you can download at the bottom of this page.
If you are ordering tuck boxes for your card decks, shrink wrapping of the tuck boxes is included in the price. If you would like your cards shrink wrapped before inserting in the box you must select that choice when ordering your cards in the box to the right.
File Set Up Process:
1) Download the single card template from the link below OR just create your own blank card to work from with the following specs:
- Finish Size of Cards: 2"x3.5"
- Bleed in addition to that size 0.0625" on each edge of the card making your actual blank document 2.125"x3.625"
- Resolution set to at least 300DPI
- Safe Zone/Border Size of 0.125" from each edge of the card (meaning actually 0.1875" in from the edge plus bleed).
2) Set up your cards fronts and backs individually with whatever design software you would prefer.
3) Save those cards individually.
4) Either create a multipage PDF if you have the ability to do so, or just leave your cards individual and make a zipped folder with your artwork.
4a) If doing individual cards just make sure the fronts and backs are named accordingly for "card face 1", "card face 2", etc. If you have a common back just name that "Back". If you are doing unique backs just make sure they are labeled accordingly for "card back 1", "card back 2", etc. and we will handle the rest.
4b) If you are creating a multipage PDF then simple have the fronts as the first pages of the PDF in order, and then the backs following after the faces in the same order.
5) If you want a specific card on top of your deck then have that card as the final card in the PDF or the last named card for your deck, as that is what is on top of the deck after the cards are cut. We cannot put cards in exact order unless you are ordering in quantities over 9 and we specifically approve doing so via email, otherwise the cards will be in a random order besides that last card being on top. If you are ordering 1-9 decks and the order is important we do have instructions online through the SPOD Support Center as to how to order your cards in the PDF.
*Specific card order is never guaranteed. When requesting to have your card in a specific order please mention that in the notes section of your order so we can do our best to do that for you. Due to the way the cards are produced sometimes random cards can be slightly out of place in the deck, or in a new place entirely if a mis-cut happens and a fix sheet has to be added at the end. If you simply want a title card or something similar on top of your deck please mention that in the order notes as well, otherwise it is possible for the cards to be picked up off our machines in a different order putting that in the middle of the deck. We always do our best to bring your exact visions to life, but due to the reasons mentioned the order of the cards is never guaranteed.
6) After finalizing your individual cards simply upload them to us with the order and we handle all set up placing cards on our template sheets. DO NOT SEND US FULL SHEETS OF CARDS, CARDS ON 8.5x11 SHEETS, OUR OLD TEMPLATE PRESS SHEETS, OTHER COMPANIES PRESS SHEETS, ETC. Only send the individual cards as instructed on how to design.
Please see our file set up guidelines here - SPOD SUPPORT CENTER
You can order Full color Tuck Boxes and B&W or Full Color Rules for your decks as well.
This single card template will help you be sure your cards look professional if you follow these guidelines. Click the image to download and use as a guide.
PLEASE SEE THIS LINK FOR CARD FILE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Our design team is top notch and our rates are very affordable!
Send us an email to email@example.com for a quote request. Please include as much information about your project as you can.
Colors Disclaimer: Please note that what you may be viewing on your computer may look slightly different from what is printed. There are many reasons for this including your screen being back lit, color profiles being different, RGB being often more vibrant than CMYK which is the color profile we print in, etc.
Linen Card Stock Disclaimer: Please note that the linen card stock is an uncoated stock, and with that there is a higher likelihood of edge wear showing more easily and whitening showing more easily on full bleed printed cards. To avoid this in general it is often recommended to have white or light colors on the edges of your cards. It is even possible to receive cards straight from our hands that show white edgewear simply from the cutting of the cards if you are using full bleed dark colors on the edges of you cards.
Full Bleed Printing Disclaimer: Please note, like with the linen stock mentioned above, even with our coated card stocks there is the possibility of whitening showing on the edges of your cards if we are printing full bleed cards. This is exaggerated more with darker colors, and is something that is kept to a minimum, but always something that is possible to occur, especially after extended use. This is a known issue in all of printing, and something playing card enthusiasts mention frequently, as a card with black borders looks very slick, but risks easy wear.